The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing profitable sales revenue as well as manage the Sales team.Job qualification
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing Professional qualification in Sales & marketing Over 5 years’ experience in Marketing especially in the flour industry.
2. Ability to build productive and collaborative relationships with varied stakeholders.
3. Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills Ability to prepare sales & marketing budget to ensure highest return on investment .
4. A strategic thinker with ability for formulate and Implement sales strategies and targets .
5. MUST Have Proven experience in Senior Management Level Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
6. Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
7. Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
8. Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
9. Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.Job qualification
1. Proven work experience as a sales representative – Minimum 2 Year
2. Excellent knowledge of MS Office
3. Ability to build productive business professional relationships
4. Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
5. Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
6. Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
7. Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
8. Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
9. Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent.