Pojo Wa Nazi Kwa Sima
- 2tsp oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 large tomato
- 1/2tsp Turmeric powder
- 1tsp crushed Garlic
- 1tsp Tomato paste
- 1tsp Curry powder
- 3 Cups Pre-boiled Green Grams
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- A bunch of Coriander leaves
- Jahazi Maize Flour
- In a pan brown the onions then add chopped tomato, turmeric powder, crushed garlic, tomato paste, curry powder salt to taste, and stir.
- Then add the green grams and coconut milk, 1/2 cups of water, and cover to cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Bring the water and salt to a boil in a heavy-bottomed sufuria
- Reduce heat to medium-low and continue stirring regularly, smashing any lumps with a spoon
- Cover and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!