DOLA BLACK FOREST CAKE Recipe
- 2 cups of Unga wa Dola All Purpose Home Baking Flour
- 2 tbsp of Baking soda
- 1 tbsp of Baking powder
- 1 tbsp of salt
- ¾ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of hot coffee
- 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups of whipping cream
- 4 tbsp of caster sugar
- Fresh chopped strawberries
- Grated chocolate
- Add into a bowl the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Sieve the mixture into another bowl.
- Add unsweetened cocoa powder and sugar then mix well.
- Add oil, milk and hot coffee then mix for 2 minutes.
- 5. Add vanilla essence and eggs then mix for 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan then put it in the oven to bake for 30-40min at 180 degrees.
- As the cake bakes, Pour the whipping cream and caster sugar in a bowl then mix until it peaks.
- Once your cake is ready, slice it into layers and place the whipping cream and strawberries between the layers.
- Once the entire cake is covered, sprinkle the grated chocolate and garnish with the strawberries.