DOLA BREAKFAST MUFFINS Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 ¾ cups of milk
- ¼ cup of melted butter or margarine
- 2 ½ cups of Unga wa Dola all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups of Unga wa Dola maize flour
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 ½ tbsps. baking powder
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 3 boiled eggs
- Shredded bacon
- In a bowl add the eggs & milk then whisk.
- Add melted butter/margarine then whisk.
- In another bowl add the all-purpose flour, maize flour, salt, baking powder and mix.
- Add the egg, milk & butter mixture into your flour mixture and whisk thoroughly.
- Add sweet corn then mix.
- Oil your cupcake pan then pour a scoop of the mix into the cupcake holders.
- Insert half a boiled egg into each of the cupcake holders.
- Cover the egg with another scoop of the mix.
- Sprinkle the shredded bacon on each cupcake holder.
- Put your baking tray in the oven and let it bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Remove the tray, let the cupcakes cool down and serve.
- Enjoy your yummy breakfast!