Dola Chicken Wrap Recipe
- 1 Cup Atta Flour
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp. Cooking Oil
- ¼ cup of warm
- Chicken Stripes
- 1 chopped mid sized onion
- 1tbsp garlic-ginger paste
- ½ tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsp. Curry Powder
- Lemon and Chillies (Optional)
- ½ cup mixed peppers
- In a bowl, add flour, salt, oil and warm water. Knead until soft.
- Cover and let the dough rest for 20- 30 mins.
- Lather the dough with little oil as you make smaller dough balls. Roll into round shape. Cook for 1 min, flip and cook for 2-3 mins.
- In another pan, add cooking oil, Chicken strips. Pre-cook the chicken strips until dry.
- Fry the onions, garlic-ginger paste, salt. Add the pre cooked chicken stripes, Tomato paste, lemon & chillies (optional)
- Spread/Smear salad dressing or fresh yoghurt on the pre cooked ‘Chapo’.
- Add lettuce, chopped onions, cucmber, chopped tomatoes, coriander (Dhania), Cooked chicken stripes and fold into a wrap.