DOLA MINNI PIZZAS Recipe
- 2 tbsps. oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 2 blended tomatoes
- 1tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tbsp. salt
- ½ tbsp. sugar
- ½ tbsp. paprika
- ½ tbsp. oregano
- ½ tbsp. mixed herbs
- ¼ tbsp. black pepper
PIZZA BREAD1 ½ cups of Unga wa Dola All-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. yeast
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. salt
- ¼ tbsp. baking powder
- 3 tbsp. oil
- ½ - ¾ cups of warm milk
- Grated mozzarella cheese
- Toppings (Chopped onions, sweet corn, mushrooms, dried tomatoes, cherkins, green pepper or olives)
- Add oil, garlic and blended tomatoes in a sauce pan.
- Add tomato paste, salt, paprika, oregano, black pepper and sugar to the sauce. Then mix.
- Put the flour, yeast, sugar and salt then mix.
- Add oil then mix.
- Add the warm milk then mix to make the dough.
- Cover the dough and put it in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into a circle then make small circle cuts from it.
- Place the small circle cuts on an oven pan covered with aluminum foil then make holes on the cuts with a fork.
- Spread the pizza sauce that you had made earlier on the cuts.
- Add any of your preferred toppings (green pepper, sweet corn, mushrooms, olives, onions, cherkins or sun-dried tomatoes).
- Sprinkle your grated mozzarella cheese on the pizzas.
- Put in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- There you have your easy to make Dola Mini Pizzas perfect for you and your family!