Dola Mutton Kebab Recipe
- 1 tbsp Canapure Canola Oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 400 gms lamb, minced (80% lean meat + 20% fat)
- 1 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 tbsp plain flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Canapure Canola Oil, for shallow frying
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onions, garlic, ginger and curry powder. Toss for 1 minute until the onions soften.
- In a bowl, mix together minced meat, softened onion mixture, salt to taste and coriander leaves. You can use your hands to mix the meat well.
- Using your hands, take about 1/2 cup of the meat into your palms and press into a ball. Flatten it out using your palms into a sausage shape.
- Roll the kebab into plain flour and then into the eggs.
- Shallow fry for 10 minutes, making sure to turn the kebab in between for even cooking. Drain on a paper towel and serve hot.