Dola Sesame Mahamris & Boiled Egg Combo Recipe Recipe
- 4 cups of Dola All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1 tbsp. yeast
- 5 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. cardamom powder
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- 3 eggs
- Pour ½ cup of warm milk into a bowl. Add yeast and mix well. Let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, oil and 1 egg then mix well.
- Add the remaining warm milk and mix well.
- Add 4 cups of Dola All Purpose Flour mix with your hands then knead until soft. Cover the dough and let it rest in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Make small dough balls. Brush milk over the dough balls, sprinkle some sesame seeds then roll to ½ inch thickness.
- Put 2 eggs in hot water then cover to cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the eggs have cooked, remove the egg shells, slice and put inside the sesame mahamris and serve with salsa on the side.