Dola Tea Scones Recipe
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Cardamom powder
- In a bowl mix 4 cups of All-Purpose Flour, 2 tbsps of Baking Powder, ¼ Tbsp of Cardamom powder, raisins, ¾ tbsp. margarine and sugar
- In another bowl, add eggs and milk and mix. Add the mixture to the All-Purpose Flour mixture and mix until you form a dough and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll the dough flat and make round cut-outs on it. Dip the patterned dough on eggwash i.e. Mixture of eggs and milk.
- Bake the patterned dough cuts for 30-35 mins
- Serve with a Cup of Hot Tea