DOLA UGALI BEEF FRY AND SPINACH Recipe
- 500gms cubed beef
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic & ginger paste
- ½ salt
- 2 large chopped tomatoes
- ½ chopped green pepper
- A bunch of chopped coriander (dhania)
- A bunch of chopped spinach
- 2 cups maize flour
- 4 cups water
- Into a sufuria put your beef, add the hot water, cover and let it cook until tender.
- Add oil into your pre boiled beef, onion, garlic & ginger paste, salt and stir. Let it cook until brown.
- Add your tomatoes, green pepper and mix. Cover and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander (dhania) and mix.
- Into a sufuria pour your oil add your bunch of spinach, beef cube and mix. Cover it to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of water into a sufuria and let it boil.
- Add Unga wa Dola Maize flour in bits as you mix.
- Make your ugali into a pyramid after thoroughly mixing it.
- Cover your ugali, let it cook for 5 minutes.
Serve your Dola Ugali, Beef Fry and Spinach while hot and enjoy!