DOLA WHOLE MEAL CHOCO CHIP COOKIES Recipe
- 2 ¼ cups of Unga wa Dola Atta Flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- cup margarine/butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tbsp vanilla essence
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp milk
- Sift the mixture of Atta flour, salt, baking soda into a bowl.
- In a second bowl Add Margarine/butter, sugar, brown sugar then mix and add eggs and vanilla essence and continue mixing.
- Into the second bowl add the flour mixture in batches as you mix.
- Add semi-sweet chocolate chips and mix with a spatula.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Make several balls of the mixture add place them on a foil covered oven tray.
- Put the tray in the oven and let them bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Wait for them to cool and serve with milk.