Fluffy Pancakes Recipe
- Ingredients Fluffy Pancakes:
- 1 Cup Unga wa Dola All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- ¼ Tbsp Salt
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- Put the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a bowl and stir.
- Into the mixture add the egg, butter and milk and whisk the mixture until well combined and there are no lumps.
- In turns, Pour the mixture into heated pan and cook each side for 45 seconds.
- Garnish the pancakes with strawberry and honey..
- Serve warm with a cup of tea.