Mandazi ya Maji Recipe Recipe
- 4 cups plain flour
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- ¾ Cup of Sugar
- 2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 3 tsp Margarine
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Cooking Oil
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, sugar and cardamom powder together
- Beat the eggs and mix with the milk.
- Pour the milk with eggs into the flour mixture and whisk. Add eggs to the mixture and continue whisking. Let it rest for 1 hour.
- Scoop the dough into small round shapes and fry each for 2 mins.
- Serve with a hot cup of masala tea