Mbuzi Choma Recipe
- Mbuzi Leg
- Unga wa Dola – Maize Meal Flour
- 2 Tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- ½ Onion
- 1 Green chili
- Coriander leaves (Dhania)
- For Beans:
- Steps for the Meat: Roast meat over medium heat for 50 minutes and salt it as you turn it.
- Steps for Ugali:
- Bring the water and salt to a boil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan. Stir in the cornmeal slowly, letting it fall through the fingers of your hand.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and continue stirring regularly, smashing any lumps with a spoon, until the mush pulls away from the sides of the pot and becomes very thick, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Place the ugali into a large serving bowl. Wet your hands with water, form a ball and serve.
- Steps for Kachumbari: Mix the tomatoes, onions, chili and coriander leaves in a bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!