Minced Meat & Matoke Recipe
- Dola Atta Mark 1
- 1 medium chopped Onion
- 1 Cup of Warm water
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- Cooking Oil
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 500gm Minced Meat
- Coriander (Dhania)
- For the Pita Bread: Mix the Atta Mark 1 flour, salt in a bowl. In another bowl, mix warm water, yeast, sugar and oil and let it sit for 10 minutes. After 10 mins add the mixture to the Atta Mark flour
- Knead the dough for 10-15 mins, lather the dough with oil and cover in a bowl. Put it aside in a warm place for 2-3 hours.
- Afterwards divide the dough in balls as you roll them one by one. Cook the rolled dough for 45 secs for each. Slice through the cooked dough to create a pocket.
- For Minced Meat & Matoke : Fry the chopped onions, garlic, ginger, cumin powder, salt and minced meat and let it cook for 10-15 min then add the matoke and let it cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
- Fill up your Pita Bread and Enjoy