Mkate wa sembe Recipe
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup cooking oil
- 1 cup Unga wa Dola- All-purpose flour
- Unga wa Dola – Maize Meal Flour
- Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and baking powder and whisk for 5-8 minutes. Thereafter, add milk, cooking oil and whisk again into a thick consistency.
- Into the mixture, add 1 cup of All Purpose and Maize Meal Flour and mix the paste.
- Pour the paste into a bread baking tin and bake at 175C for 4-45 mins.
- Serve with your favorite drink.