Ugali Wa Dola & Managu Recipe
- 10 bunches of managu
- 6 cups of water
- 2 bunches of spring onion
- 1 tbsp. of oil
- ½ tbsp. of salt
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 cups of Unga wa Dola Maize Flour
- Pluck the Managu leaves from the stem then clean the leaves.
- Put the cleaned leaves in a sufuria.
- Add 2 cups of water
- Boil the Managu to soften for 15 mins
- Chop the spring onion
- Add oil into a sufuria then add the chopped spring onions
- Cook the onions until brown then add the boiled Managu
- Add salt, stir and then add milk
- Let it cook for 3-5 mins
- Add 4 cups of water in a sufuria and bring it to boil.
- Add 2 cups of Unga wa Dola Ugali Flour
- Make the ugali then leave it to cook for 5-8min
- Serve while hot with the Managu.